CSG tonight postponed until 20th July

The expected changes to lockdown have been delayed so I'm postponing the CSG until 20th of July - the day after the expected new 'Freedom Day'. Plans for Hereford should hopefully be clear at that point. I'm also going to update the schedule as we shall need to carry on in smaller choirs still until then. Hopefully we can sing together some Fridays outside when the weather is fine....

21 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All